Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Skills to improve toward F&B Manager position


Like I already mention before, I do had 6 years experiences in F&B department in operational level and thanks to my school I have gained many skills related to my future position but I need to practice them in order to become as competitive as possible in the Hospitality industry Market.
Here you are some skills that I should develop:
  • Conflict management.
  • Time management.
  • Team management
  • Leadership and Training skills




To Become F&B manager is not only question of skills, we need large experience to be able to apply for this position. For this reason, once graduated I have decided to follow a management trainee in F&B department in order to be completely involve in this industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment